Mobile Apps vs Mobile Web
Mobile Apps out perform the average website by over 840% People are spending more time on apps than they do web browsing and are on track to surpass television.
- More than 90 percent of adults who use smartphones use mobile apps.
- Approximately 85 percent of those having smartphones access their social media account through mobile apps.
- The time smartphone users spend on their mobile apps is higher than the time spent on mobile web browsing.
- As opposed to mobile web, mobile apps can be personalized for regular usage.
- A mobile app user does not need Internet, while mobile webs cannot be used without internet connection.
- Apps are more interactive compared to mobile websites.